Wednesday 12 April 2017

Cat My Travel Companion


Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"

 

Welcome to Hum Traveller.
 Many who had been investigating about since how long and since when cat became friend of human and managed to survive all along the ways till today?
Today there are number of cat and cat species are found across the world and if I talk about all cat species just one day would not be enough to read it.
The main reason behind is not the number but there are not enough resource to trace the origin of cat
Felidae is the biological family of cats. A member of this family is also called a felid.
Cats are often valued by humans for companionship and for their ability to hunt vermin.
There are more than 70 cat breeds, though different associations proclaim
I will try to cover as much as I know about domestic cats however for me
"All cat's are cat's some are smaller in size and some are big enough"
I have been petting cat's with my mom she always loved cat's the first ever cat I remember my mother petted her name was "Chamti" She was Golden Stripes Tabby my mother named her chamti because she was very intelligent and my mother's mother tongue had influenced her to name clever in her own language however she was very intelligent very protective mother .she was so aggressive towards dogs
I am not sure what other say about influence of eclipses on pregnant women but I have witness this I remember the eclipse on 26th Feb 1998 when chamti gave birth to her and all kitten were eyes less no doctor could give the reason of such event. After that Chamti Gave 3 More Kitten and They were named Lal-La, Bade, and Kali. I will write about these 3 Idiot In my next post I had fought with few relatives on the etymology of cat are not loyal now quote them with "cat are royal not loyal"
Although my this article is about How Persian cat’s Came to India
When Persian travelled to Europe they did not travelled to Europe alone they also travelled toward India too for reference check India-Persian relation and culture.
Persian cat's are so beautiful and their silky long hair fur makes them 2nd most popular breed in the world 1st being exotic.
European imported Persian cats as from Iran in 1620.when cat fancy were at its peak.
Likewise when Persian visited India they gifted cats to the Indian traders and since then Persian cat are with us here in India
The first ever cross breed of Persian cat are suppose-ably Himalayan Cat: The Sub assumption of several cat fancier Org. Breed standards Himalayan and Exotic short-Hair are variant of Persian Cats however
The first cat show was organised in 1871 @The Crystal Palace in London England by Harrison Weir.
2 Books to read for every cat lover The Book of the Cat By Francis Simpson,& Everybody's Cat Book By Dorothy Bevill.
I will Continue with the further story of my cat family until then 

Stay safe and keep yourself healthy spread love around and keep travelling 

Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"

No comments:

Post a Comment