Monday 10 April 2017

How to Make Money Online


Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"

Welcome to Hum traveller "where life means travel" 

Camper Van (campering) is not new style to live or to follow ancient human have been in Caravan's even before the invention of Wheel, I am not sure how old is this human invention studies says wheel was invented in neolithic age and it was fall of neolithic age too.


"Wheels have made strong connection with human culture" 

Campering {Caravan} is one of the ancient way to travel ancient human used animal to carry food and water and their finish product or raw material this is how trade was started probably nevertheless this is still one of the most adventurous way to travel around the world   

I have not travelled in camper van I have hunt down a Matador F307 for my camper van 
my next plan I have no clue but still I am on my way to travel around the world however current era demands money as medium of exchange so how to earn money well earning money is not difficult perhaps even more easier than I could think. 



"Penny saved is Penny Earned" 

And all that you spend is not expense 
      after all investment is also expenses 
and still investments are subject to market risk 
when their is a risk in market so lets take risk on self




The way I make money Online

  1. Blogging: Blogging is the Freest, Easiest way to earn money Websites like Blogger.com, Wix and WordPress are best I am using both as of now
  2. Selling Antiques: Selling Antiques mean you need to be good historian to know what are you selling I have sold few coins, postal-stamps, on eBay and other classified sites
  3. Storyteller: A need of time is more and more users are reading on digital media and if you have page turning writing skill then the platform is not small for the best 
  4. Start your Own Show:Example are not few to mentions today you tube and other video search engine are appreciating new talent and viewers will subscribe you 
  5. Monetisation: option is available in all Blogging and Vlogging sites Goggle will be able to help you as how to monetised your blog, or video
  6. Use of Social Media Website like G+, Facebook, Tweeter, Pintrest.

I am not going into technical part of how for me how will not be understood until why is not clear and when its clear human will know-how.



   
  


    Stay safe and keep yourself healthy spread love around and keep travelling 

    Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"





    No comments:

    Post a Comment