Thursday 13 April 2017

How Persian Cat Travelled To India


Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"

 

Welcome to Hum Traveller.
So here is my Investigating report of How Persian Cat’s Travelled to India.
Who are Persian: They re the Ancient Tribe of Iran whose administration was in “persis” the province of Iran their settlement in Iran is dated back 10th Century BC. And Persis Civilisation started calling them Persian and even today this Iranian Cat are Known by their tribal name Persian cat
There are some other cat’s which resemblance of Persian cat’s so always checks for patterns on the coat because coat is a complex subject, and many different genes are involved.
First of all we need to understand the appearance of coat colour is adaptation ability of cat with the nature and but the patterns are given by the genes transmission
The most intelligent cat living in India is Tabby cats. They are one who is wild and stays in nearby surrounding
Coats Types.
  • Stripes: commonly seen cats around which has a beautiful stripe some time they stripes are so familiar to tiger stripes.
  • Dots: commonly seen cats around which has a beautiful dots some time these dots are so familiar to Cheetah or Leopard  stripes
  • Lines: Rare to seen these cats around which has a simples lines they are more like Lynx and stays in jungle area.
  • Swirling :Are most amazing cats I have ever seen they more look like “Bengal Tiger” Exotic Breed
  • All these Tabby have one thing in common you might see “M” on their fore head
Tabby is not originally from India they are cross of other origin who came to India along with their pet cat. Cats are superbly the oldest species among the animal chain of food cycle they are the closet friends of human no doubt that cat rules the internet after all cats artefact from Egypt are the oldest proof of love towards this nature best creature cat
Some Exotic Breed of Indian Cats but Siamese cat are origin of all Indian Cat’s Including Himalayan Cat’s
  • Rusty Cats: They come from southern part of India and then cross with the other origin made rusty tabby
  • Leopard Cats: They come from Eastern part of India and then cross with the other origin made spotted tabby
  • Bengal Tigers: Is the original breed of Swirling pattern tabby
  • Mackerel Tabby cat: Stripes on these tabby cats from coastal area gave them this amazing name as they were companion of fisherman on the coastal zone
  • Himalayan Cat: The Sub assumption of several cat fancier Org. Breed standard Himalayan and Exotic short-Hair are variant of Persian Cats
So these are few more information related to cat’s origin I will share more with some other related to travel post.
Sharing my personal Moments.
I had a few precious moments of my life with my pets when  Lal-La, Bade, and Kali Trio came with me when my chamti was no longer part of family however Kali never failed to remind of her mother she was as clever as her mother and much more intelligent trio used to play around where our apartment was at 7th Floor one bad morning when I woke up and had nothing to do so I switched on my TV Video game I saw this Bade is more interested in my game he came stood up supporting my shoulder with his eyes trying to catch the ball and then he slowly sat on my lap and I had my audience for the match to support me Bade was more social he used to welcome all who come home and Lal-la was more introvert to other he was choosy who can pet him my mom love him more because he was quite and cute but he wasn’t mute  I never understood as how their play turned into fight and that too furious fight I mean in that fight it left my me, mom & dad injured later we found that they are now grown up and wants their own territory so we divided our house in to 2 division Bade & Lal-la Zone Lal-la had already chosen his den it was our bed room with my mom and dad he chosen place which was high wardrobe and he used my mother dressing table as his watch tower because he could see if bade tries to enter to his territory Lal-l was more smarter than anyone but these trio had their own personality where Kali being naughty , Bade being Social and Lal-La the Introvert .
I will continue with further stories of my cat family check out my cat family galley    
Stay safe and keep yourself healthy spread love around and keep travelling 


Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"

No comments:

Post a Comment