Saturday 20 May 2017

What I believe is very simple I am human and part of nature


Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"

Welcome to Hum Traveller

What I believe is very simple .I am human and part of nature .
Nature and Life goes hand in hand were nature provide basic to human and nourish life and human on the other hand always exploit nature and give nothing in return.

Human psychology say if one does something and gets nothing is charity if he/she is aware and cheated when he/she wasn’t aware. Nature does not discriminate in human there is no race in nature none of them had tried to become one and win the race. It’s we who made Lion, Tiger or Elephant King of the Jungle. I grew up watching Nat.Geo and Other Discovery Network Channels in my childhood I have played few build your city, village, farm & other few games on Face book I know for a matter of fact I don’t need money to life however I don't have another medium of exchange to full fill but what if I try my luck sell something which other are looking for it and earn money and get things for me from that money well that's called business. Oh that means I have to get my business register and follow all rules and regulations.



Don't worry all you need is your time and your willingness other things will fall in place you don't need money to start your own business even.

What could be your business that's all depends on what you love doing or else keep doing what you are doing for e.g.; you love playing guitar but for earning you are employed in 9:00 to 5:00 work that being rude and cruel to yourself My dear friend when you have ability to produce or re-produce any art in your genre then why don't you just do it I mean do it for free but share it always remember if you don't share your knowledge you will not get anything however people will see you will remember you don't be afraid be confident
You won’t get anything sitting there and wondering, that “Why should I share my knowledge with others?” Have you ever heard about the Law of Attraction? Well, it says, “Whatever you give to others, the same returns back to you in abundance”. You can call it” ”karma”.

"Be you be interactive, overcome your complex of the “private I”.

The law of attraction is universal in nature and it observes that if you help others, the universe will automatically arrange and align itself, to bring abundance amount of Goodness and Prosperity to yourlife.
This concept is phenomenal and if you really want to learn the wisdom of life, then learns to share things Start sharing your views experience if not at least do the review of the product that you have used or you are using I can recommend it to my friend and families but on internet you have 3.2 billion people with a sole motive to help others, and to get helped.
Thousands, if not millions of students are trying to learn something from the internet. Each day, everyday; continuously they are searching for valuable information, yes they really want to learn something to make this world a better place to live but unfortunately they are not getting the necessary resources to research and study. Wouldn’t be it great concept, if you could sit down and help them, by sharing the wealth of wisdom that you have with you.
Start with what you have writing is my hobby I love spending time with my book and pen and share my thoughts with others I Love travelling and in travel I have learned many things and my journey was long and still going on although I am travelling to achieve the Zero waste India by 2019.
For a moment Forget what you want and think of what you know and what abilities you have or what is that the other person wants that you can deliver. Soon, you’ll discover the existence of the Law of Attraction, as you really and earnestly try doing things for others as you would for yourself. If you truly believe that being interested in others will help you; if you really believe there’s a chance that it might help you- then you must start being genuinely interested in others right Now! And your life will eventually change
Your time is your investment & Investments are subject to risk only if it’s in market so Invest on yourself share out for a free classes online get Skype or Go Live on Face book.  

“Kal kare so aaj kar aaj kare so ab”

Not tomorrow, not today, Now is the right time, to start sharing your experience, opinion, knowledge, granny’s secret’s of managing house, how you cook, your own dish, recipe, made, make anything and everything  to start helping others, to start making the ‘Internet’ a more powerful and place to search the sum total of human knowledge
So if you want to start as yourself on Internet .here are the things which I do
Get yourself a free blogging account from blogger yes I recommend blogger because it is free and very easy to use if you can use your android phone then blogger is just an application. Post your blog and share it with your circle on Google +, Face book, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, pinterest, Once you have your audience then apply for ad sense setup ads gadgets on your blog and there you go making money well that’s how easy it to earn on internet  
There are many businesses that you can do right from your door all you need is Information so what you have first try on that as what is your ability what is that you know by your hand.

Art thou lonely, O my brother?
Share thy little with another.
Stretch your hand to one unfriended,
And thy loneliness is ended! “Art Thou Lonely?
ByWilliam Arthur Dunkerley

Stay safe and keep yourself healthy spread love around and keep travelling 


Hum Traveller "Where life mean travel"



No comments:

Post a Comment